Dealer Order Info
- Order Instructions:
- Wholesale Online Catalog:
- Manufacturers Warranty:
- Staff Training:
- Distributor Support:
Congrats on being a Retail Dealer of the most popular dog boot on the market.
Please review the Informational Tabs on Ordering, etc.
- Request Dealer application via email or phone call. Complete the Wholesale Application and email to wholesale@PoochieMoochie.com
- Upon approval, you will receive an email to confirm your Online Wholesale access. Simply Click the Link, sign in with your email and create a password.
- This will give you access to wholesale pricing and you can order directly online
- Order minimum is opening order is $500
- In the check out process you will be asked for credit card payment. If you prefer to pay by Etransfer reach out to Lori 780-964-7027 to make those arrangements
- Your order will ship within 24-48 hours for orders placed between Monday - Thursday.
- Your shipment will be sent via Canada Post Expedited. Most locations in Western Canada will receive their shipment in 2-3 days.
- Shipping fees are a flat rate relative to cart total. IE: up to $1000 is $25, 1001-2000 is $35, etc.
- If you are located in rural town, have box number, or in far northern locations; you may have an additional charge for shipping. You will be notified if this is the case
- You can click on the Catalog items under the 'Wholesale' Menu Option
- Select your color and size options and put in your Cart
- The pricing you see, is the wholesale cost.
- You will receive the MSRP with your account approval email
- Manufacturers warranty defect claims will need to submit image and details (date purchased by your customer, etc) to wholesale@PoochieMoochie.com. The damage will be evaluated and warranty will be decided by Walkee Paws Corporate
- We recommend that you create a policy to mitigate situations where customers try to return boots that have been worn outdoors, or return them with nail punctures, chew marks, hair and dirt.
There are numerous videos and instructional tools on Poochie Moochie's website as well as Walkee Paws website. It is important that your staff learn how to fit the boots so they in turn can demonstrate this to customers.
Sizing the dog is very important for a proper fit. We recommend asking customers to review the measurements and method prior to confirming shipping out their order. In Store fittings are highly recommended whenever possible
Poochie Moochie will email you Digital files and videos for your internal and website use.
Poochie Moochie also inspects every boot before shipping them out to you. You will see an 'inspected' sticker on the back panel of the box. This helps with quality assurance.