Frozen Canadian wild caught raw sardines are a great source of Omega-3’s and Vitamin D.
These tiny fish have a great taste with just a little bit of crunch. Wild caught in Canada, this treat is ideal for pets with food sensitivities. A rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids, whole sardines provides a nutritious treat or meal for your dog or cat!
Individually Quick Frozen in 1 lb. portions makes this an easy way to add 1, 2 or 3 to every meal! You can also offer as a nutritious treat, or dehydrate for an on-the go treat your dog or cat will love!
- Frozen Canadian Sardines
- Freshly frozen – these small fish have no strong smell!
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Neutral/Cool Protein
- Conveniently Sized for Small Dogs and Puppies (less than 50lbs)
Frozen Canadian Wild Caught Raw Sardines
|Crude protein (g)
|crude fat (g)
|Vitamine A (IU)
|Thiamine B1 (mg)
|Riboflavine B2 (mg)
|panthotenic acid (mg)
|Niacin B3 (mg)
|Vitamine B12 (mcg)
|Vitamine D (IU)
|Vitamine E (mg)
|omega 3 (g)
|omega 6 (g)
Meal Planning Information
- Supplemental feeding only, and are not considered a meal replacement
- Easy to crunch small fish that are appropriately sized for small dogs, puppies and cats
- Add 1, 2 or 3 to your pet’s raw meals
- 1 serving of Thrive Herring Oil (5ml) = 3 fish
- Can be fed fresh, or frozen
- Can be easily dehydrated for a quick and tasty treat
Sardines like any fish can be an acquired taste. If your dog or cat is hesitant to eat them, try cutting up and mixing into a raw meal. You can also experiment with offering fresh, frozen or even dehydrated. Often once they have had them semi-regularly this will be a new meal addition they will love!