Why do your dogs or cats need Omega Oils?
If you don't supply Omega 3 oils to your pets diet chances are their diet is too high in omega 6.
Which can lead to
- Chronic Inflammation
- Autoimmune Diseases
So it's important to provide Omega 3 fatty acids to lower the risk of these illnesses.
Omega 3 fatty acids also aid with:
- Disease prevention
- Aid in the brain and eye development of puppies
Let's talk about how to incorporate it into your pets food with products from Poochie Moochie Dog Boutique Edmonton.
A few pumps (dosage on bottle) of Thrive Salmon Oil brings with it the benefits listed above as well as
- Supports healthy immune system
- Healthy heart
- Anti inflammatory properties
- Healthy skin and coat
- Can also increase appetite with fishy taste
For those dog's that don't like the fish taste.
Thrive Hemp Seed Oil is a great alternative which has all the benefits listed above but
- Has no fish taste or smell
- Natural anti-inflammatory
- Boosts your dog's immune system
- Optimal balance of Omega, 3 6 and 9
Hemp seed oil is recommended on a red meat based diet or in rotation with another fish oil.
Thirdly, Thrive Herring Oil helps with
- Preventing dryness
- Itchy skin
- Soothes allergies
- Joint Problems
Fish oils contain two types of omega 3 fatty acids, DHA & EPA while Green Lipped Mussels contain the third: ETA
ETA works to
- Manage inflammation and pain
- Contains enzymes for gastrointestinal health
- Crucial Vitamins & Minerals such as Vitamin E, C selenium, iodine, zinc and copper
Basically green lipped mussels are one of the only single ingredient, all natural combination of benefits for your pets health!
Last way of introducing Omega 3 into your pets diet is by offering
For more information regarding ways to improve your pets diet come into Poochie Moochie Edmonton or contact us