Goat’s milk has grown in popularity and for good reason! It is a pre/probiotic powerhouse and has many benefits for dogs or cats, as it is a universally tolerated milk for mammals!
Goat’s milk contains ton’s of essential nutrients such as
- Calcium for healthy bones
- Riboflavin which metabolizes fats and carbohydrates
- Vitamin B12 for pancreatic maintenance
- Magnesium (All bodily functions including mood)
- Iron (Red blood cell production)
- Selenium and Zinc (for thyroid function and immune system)
- Potassium (make a great antacid which can help your dog maintain the right pH throughout their digestive system)
Goat’s milk is a natural anti-inflammatory and can help reduce allergic symptoms which is helpful specifically because goat is a novel protein which they should not have an allergic reaction to. It is loaded with probiotics that support digestion by increasing the healthy bacteria in their digestive tract which in turn boosts the immune system and filters out toxins.
By having a fully functioning digestive system it allows for your pet’s nutrient absorption to be improved.
It is higher in calories so you’ll need to adjust your pups diet for the additional calories with that being said it can help dogs who have suffered from malnutrition and gain weight thanks to the high protein content!Here at Poochie Moochie Edmonton we proudly carry Big Country Raw Goat's milk and Primal Goat Milk
Come in today for more tips on how to up the nutrition of your dogs bowl or contact us!